Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Need Help Interpreting Oscar Results
Gross 
Need Help Interpreting Oscar Results
Hello

I'm new here, having just joined the forum today. I'm seeking some insights into an ongoing issue: despite my efforts, I still wake up feeling exhausted each day. To get a better understanding, I've set up the Oscar with an SD card, but I'm finding the data a bit confusing. It seems like there might be a problem with my mask leaking. I've tried adjusting it by tightening, but this makes breathing rather difficult. I'm currently using an F20 full face mask. If anyone has any suggestions or advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help Interpreting Oscar Results
Your settings look good, but the most important thing you can do is get the leaks under control. There are many videos on YouTube showing how to properly set up full-face masks. I suggest starting with the LankyLeft27 (Jason Saxema) or CPAP Reviews (aka Uncle Nicko).

Typical problems with a FFM like the F20 is it is too tight, too loose, wrong cushion size, wrong headgear size, or it is the incorrect mask for your face/head shape. Watch a few videos and see if you get the leaks under control, but if not you may need to move up or down one size in the cushion or headgear.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help Interpreting Oscar Results
Thank you !   I'll look those channels up
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] 3 months on CPAP, results have been mixed threeeyedsloth 19 582 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  [Symptoms] Help with OSCAR Results - headaches and fatigue SleepyinCincy 15 383 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Last Post: AshSF
  New to all of this and would like help with my overnight oxygen test results Shannon80 1 111 10-16-2024, 05:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Second opinion on sleep study results? Trimochio 2 147 10-15-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: winterwaveforms
  Help with OSCAR Results malaise 5 171 10-12-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Alarming results on oscar Lucy84 22 968 10-12-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  O2 ring results app1nag 10 400 10-08-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.