Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters
RE: ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters
Post Reply Post Reply
Try updating to 1.5.2.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
will do
Post Reply Post Reply
With 1.5.2 version I now have Nonin 3150BLE O2 and pulse rate data.  Thanks for help
Post Reply Post Reply
I know this is an older post, so my apologies. Once you've paired the device, do you have to do something to reconnect it every time you use the machine, or does it automatically reconnect when both devices are turned on?
Post Reply Post Reply
It syncs to ResMed 11 automatically after first pair
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ac123! - Welcome
Being 2 months old isn't old. Old is when someone resurrects a thread that's been inactive for over 10 years. Now, that is old!

Once the AS11 registers the Nonin 3150BLE's MAC address, it will automatically connect any time the AS11 is on and the Nonin is active.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2024, 11:24 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi ac123!  -  Welcome
Being 2 months old isn't old.  Old is when someone resurrects a thread that's been inactive for over 10 years.  Now, that is old!

Once the AS11 registers the Nonin 3150BLE's MAC address, it will automatically connect any time the AS11 is on and the Nonin is active.  
- Red

Thanks so much! I've had a very complex diagnostic process and even though we're still not 100% sure it's "mild" OA (by measurement, not by symptoms) or UARS, we have begun treating it as such to see if I improve. I'm thinking of getting the oximeter to have an extra data point, even if it is a little pricey, but I haven't quite made the decision yet. I had to pair it every time I would absolutely say "no way" because I wouldn't use it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought the Nonin 3150 BLE with 8000SM (adult medium) soft finger sensor on eBay for $475.  Normal price is $915, as far as I can see, and it is difficult to buy because it is not a consumer device.  

There are a limited number available from the eBay seller.  Possibly a hospital shut down and brokered their stock out for sale.

I have not received my Nonin 3150 yet, so cannot confirm it is a legitimate device, but the eBay offering looks good.  As always, eBay buyers should beware of scams.

No prescription was required on eBay, but a disclaimer stated you have to be a qualified medical clinic to purchase.  

An email from Nonin stated:

"As an FDA classified medical device it’s available exclusively to physicians and hospitals to monitor their patients, and only via our authorized medical distributors. If you have a prescription from your healthcare team, it can be ordered from one of our distributors, linked below." ...  "our authorized online distributors, i.e. Turner Medical, Concord Health Supply, or Medical Device Depot."

I was not able to create an account on Concord Health Supply because it required a federal tax ID.  But they had a better price, which is $754.

Wayne
Post Reply Post Reply
Another question, did you have any problem getting the 3150 to enter pairing mode? I simply can't get it to do it it is super frustrating!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to keep two Resmed Airsense 10s running when power turned off? TwoSleepy 4 171 11 hours ago
Last Post: TwoSleepy
  Resmed airsense 11 water tank super7pilot 7 233 10-20-2024, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Discombobulated
  Humidifer questions.. Resmed 10 Airsense beetee 14 311 10-19-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 96 35,120 10-18-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: frolic
  [Equipment] Higher AHI Readings on AirSense 11 than AirSense 10 Bmck8381 0 99 10-17-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Bmck8381
  Are pulse rate changes significant during sleep? UsuallyTired 6 262 10-12-2024, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  SD card for Resmed airsense 11 buggy285 16 574 09-29-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: DraftZebra

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.