Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR data after first two "successful" nights
OSCAR data after first two "successful" nights
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I've been lurking for a while and it's a very understanding and helpful community. 

I have mild apnea with an AHI of 7.7, although this is higher when supine. My ResMed 10 was given to me with the default pressure range of 4-20. I have been struggling for months to get more than an hour of sleep with the machine. I recently adjusted my range to 6-13 with an EPR of 2. It's taken a while, but the last two nights I have slept for 7+ hours which is encouraging. 

I am hesitant to change my settings yet because I feel I should try and get a week or so of consistent usage. But I would like to know what I should think about changing. I am a little concerned by the central apneas as I didn't have any of those during my sleep study. I am using Nasal Pillows (P10) with mouth tape to stop mouth breathing. 

Please see attached my OSCAR data from the past two nights and thank you again for reading.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR data after first two "successful" nights
Welcome

Don't worry about the CAs. if none showed in your study it means they are treatment emergent and will likely go away on their own within a few weeks.

Settings look alright. i think you should try raising the minimum to 7 to help with the remaining OAs. you can do 6.5cm first for a few nights to take it slow and get used to it.

Seems like quite a bit of leaks for mouth tape?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 3 165 4 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Help analyzing Oscar data Rosebearjoey 4 61 5 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 8 319 Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Last Post: SeePak
  New member looking for Oscar data help mttm 15 549 Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Last Post: mttm
Surprised Help Interpreting Oscar data HN2207 13 347 Yesterday, 07:13 AM
Last Post: HN2207
  [CPAP] Please help understanding OSCAR data; AHI 5.5 and still drowsy -_- twomashi 4 206 10-03-2024, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 45 2,247 10-02-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.