Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

State-of-the-Art Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease
State-of-the-Art Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease
This is presented by Mayo Clinic and is dated Nov 16, 2021. I frequent YouTube for various things and stumbled onto this. I have an appt with my Cardiologists people tomorrow and am still agonizing over my tiredness issues. I am sure you folks are as tired of my issues as I am, but I am not sure where to go with this. Everyone acknowledges the links between SA and Cardiology but no one seems to be interested to explore it. This video is way over my head on my best mental day, which I have not seen for a long time. Gene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Z4cwZZuII
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings From India - Is it Sleep Apnea or GERD or Anxiety ? EastWeekender 6 105 2 hours ago
Last Post: EastWeekender
  [Symptoms] Fatigue from sleep apnea Person 6 201 10-13-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  HELP: Sudden drastic worsening of Sleep Apnea - Can't sleep at all, CPAP completely u Unkikonki 10 467 10-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Please interpret my Sleep Study Results for Central/Mixed Apnea at 4% desaturated lvl memoryNada786 6 252 10-13-2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: memoryNada786
Question Does Covid worsen sleep apnea? Unkikonki 3 309 09-22-2024, 05:15 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Diagnosis Psychology - Following State Dodies 2 205 09-20-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mild sleep apnea, doctor recommended a dental appliance but not sure how to proceed. MysticEcho 5 332 09-20-2024, 08:04 AM
Last Post: nightgagger

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.