Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oximetry for resmed 10
RE: oximetry for resmed 10
So long as it doesn't go to zero. . .  Whistle
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2024, 03:17 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: So long as it doesn't go to zero. . .  Whistle

I'll be sure to let you know if it does....oh, wait....maybe not!

Do you know if there is any chance of Oscar importing Apple Watch sleep stages, as SleepHQ does?
Post Reply Post Reply
Not to my knowledge, but that isn't to say someone may attempt it. My foray into Apple is limited to building OSCAR for a Mac. It's kind of ironic that you have an Apple idiot building the code for Mac users.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
i've seen the air10 for round about 60 dollars new
on the page of an australian supplier
which is not on the list (yet).

on the nonin manufacturer page,
the xpod 3012(lp) has seems to have the wrong (edgy) plug on the air10 side
the sensmart 3500sp, on the other hand,
has a round plug bit isn't mentioned as compatible in the air10 manual.
what is wrong, here and what are the differences ?

no, you don't need single use.
there are also this 8000s rubber sensors.

some offer full oximetry kits.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Symptoms] Transitional CSA - oximetry freaking me out. How low is too low? Apprenticepragmatist 8 1,082 02-27-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Diagnosis] Need help with Pulse Oximetry monitoring results NickAsleepPol 1 602 11-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: NickAsleepPol
  Would like to add Pulse Oximetry to my monitoring Boreas 3 783 11-13-2023, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Boreas
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 3,207 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Chronic Fatigue despite good CPAP and Oximetry statistics. MoldyBagel 2 838 08-27-2023, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MoldyBagel
  OSCAR Oximetry settings has no effect on SPO2 event number JohnAT 5 847 08-05-2022, 11:23 PM
Last Post: JohnAT
  Need help interpreting Pulse Oximetry results Mindbullets 20 2,857 11-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Last Post: hegel

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.