Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help! OSCAR imports SD card data only ONE DAY AT A TIME
Help! OSCAR imports SD card data only ONE DAY AT A TIME
Hello All

I have a pulmonologist appt today and prefer to bring laptop with OSCAR instead of cpap machine to germy Dr office since the air from it is pushed directly into my lungs....

ANYWAYS-  I have not been looking at OSCAR frequently, so there are probably about 40 days of data on SD Card, maybe more.

When I select import, OSCAR will import only one day of data.  Saying I used machine only one day.

Then I have to eject the SD card and select import again and then it will import the next day.  Sometimes 3 days worth.

I have to keep repeating his process again and again.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET OSCAR TO IMPORT ALL OF THE DAYS AT ONCE?

I looked at settings and there is no setting for not importing before a certain date. Don't know what else to look at adjusting to not have

to keep ejecting and reinserting the SD card to get the next day of data on and on until all of them are imported.

Thank you very much for any guidance on this you may have to share. Very much appreciated.

Peace
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help! OSCAR imports SD card data only ONE DAY AT A TIME
I also looked on the SD card and under Datalog I see all of the recent dates there.  OSCAR is just not importing them properly.

Now it has stopped at 129 days ago after the eject/insert process worked a few times.  

[img]blob:chrome-untrusted://media-app/33a113f3-0abf-4bd4-adc1-bd9c9674bcf7[/img]

Tried to post screenshot, but it just says above words and doesn't show the OSCAR screenshot.

Also if this info is needed I am on a Chromebook.  Thanks again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help! OSCAR imports SD card data only ONE DAY AT A TIME
This screenshot of the SD card in the Files app shows the additional dates I see in the Datalog there... it only shows the top, but that list goes down and has all of the dates back to may that OSCAR says is the last time I used the machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toshiba FlashAir SD Card, Mac (M2), OSCAR Setup Help WarDaddy427 1 241 Yesterday, 01:25 AM
Last Post: donsburg
  Export breath by breath data from oscar? lisaistired 0 70 09-27-2024, 10:13 PM
Last Post: lisaistired
  How to get started with Oscar - analysis of data McMartin 0 102 09-26-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: McMartin
  Adjust Airsense for EST time BlueSky1958 1 129 09-21-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CPAP clock drift enhancement for OSCAR (multiple time-dependent corrections) tungpust 22 3,382 09-20-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Oscar only shoe summary data BlueSky1958 2 178 09-20-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  SD card and OSCAR cjthompson107 2 191 09-14-2024, 11:04 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.