Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help me interpret OSCAR graphs
Help me interpret OSCAR graphs
After playing with the settings of my new BiPAP machine and trying soft cervical collar I am getting zero AHI events (previously had AHI 15-25 with a mix of central and obstructive apneas). However my pulse is all over the place and I am not feeling super rested (maybe just yet). Screenshot below shows one of the many situations where I observe heartbeat spike after slow down in flow rate. Can it be related to UARS or central sleep apnea which is not detected by machine as such?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help me interpret OSCAR graphs
Your pulse rate "spikes" are well within the normal range, so you should not be worried about them.
It looks like you are overshooting with PS=5. I would suggest decreasing it. Use PS 4.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

You need to post the entire night's sleep for us to help you.  What you posted is an enlarged portion of a small segment of your therapy.  Also what we need to see, in this order, is Event Flags, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leak Rate, and Flow Limits.  We will be able to help you if you make these changes and post the full chart.  Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

Adding what you requested Deborah.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Wow!  On the 19th you had tons of CAs and tons of positional apneas.  By raising your Epap, Ipap, PS, Timax, Timin, and trigger you scored a 0.0 AHI instead of 20.33.  That was a fabulous change you made!! Great job!  But you still don't feel well?  Have you tried what G. Szabo said about dropping your PS setting down to 4?  If so, did it help?  Let us know.  Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help me interpret these Hypopneas rdaystar 1 154 09-25-2024, 02:05 AM
Last Post: coutherino
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 8 480 09-19-2024, 03:56 AM
Last Post: fudo
  Please help me interpret Oscar chart sriteop 11 430 08-27-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: sriteop
  Please help interpret oscar chart panzer 2 178 08-27-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: panzer
  [CPAP] (I'm Tired) Please help interpret my Oscar data frolic 4 468 08-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Understanding graphs and reducing CA's SBHill 7 298 08-16-2024, 10:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  No Graphs Showing Up Since July 21 Brennie 15 487 07-27-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: dwlewis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.