Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Request observations on readings/Leaks
RE: Request observations on readings/Leaks
My comfort and ability to get back to sleep seems improved. I felt like I slept better overall last night than before, at least a little. By the way, from the very first night I used machine a year ago, I never had any significant OA, all was central with a little CSR involved at times. I have attached July 25 of last year. I have attached my very first night on ResMed 11 machine. OK, I will keep settings as is for the week, then show results and go from there. Thanks...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Request observations on readings/Leaks
Past week, several days attached as well as summary. Mask except for one night seems more comfortable since changes as well as I have improved confidence mask will do its job. Your review and comments are appreciated. One other question, The AHI graphic on daily report I don't understand the lines as shown, can you explain? Thanks...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Newbie - Waking All Night With Mask Leaks Embeeous 14 272 11 hours ago
Last Post: Embeeous
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 5 787 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Bob Cali
  Leaks with Brevida pillow mask Ticman1 6 3,737 09-14-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  What was your experience fighting mouth leaks? PersonInNY 13 428 09-12-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: SeePak
Gross Huge leaks after hours of low leaks JoeSierpinski 8 279 09-06-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  Struggling with leaks Resmed F40 Karatechop 12 2,093 09-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: JPB430
  Increasing AHI despite fewer leaks Aife 22 944 09-04-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.