Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR??
Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR??
Dear friends,

I am new to APAP therapy and I am loving Oscar.

I would really like to track SpO2 levels and sleep stages, but the only « officially » recognized devices on the Oscar wiki are Zeo, Dreem and Somnopose. I tried to find Zeo and Dreem on Amazon, but no luck… these devices seem obsolete and/or hard to find.

Are there O2 rings or sleep-stage devices whose data can be imported and graphed in OSCAR?
Have any of you had success importing Apple Watch data??

Thank you for any help!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Importing O2 & Sleep Stage data into OSCAR??
Pulse oximeters
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson… much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
I import the data from my ResMed 10 APAP and my Wellue SleepU oximeter and SomnoPose successfully every morning into Oscar (and sometimes, together with Apple Watch Sleep Stage data, into SleepHQ). Mind you, the SD card doesn't seem to like being in and out so much - it gets corrupted every few weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Big Wing!
Much appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
I've purchased the Wellue Checkme O2 Max Pulse Oximeter.
What device is best recommended for sleep tracking?
Ideally I'd want it to be compatible with both Oscar and SleepHQ.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm relatively new here. I was on a budget, so I bought a USB SPO2 softtip finger Oximeter off AliExpress, have hooked it to one of my old Raspberry Pi's (mini computer) and with some help and other sources, have got it to output the SPO2 data into a format that Oscar can read/import. It is all working, but still requires some more work. It's getting a bit later on over here, but if anyone else is keen to try, I can share it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2024, 11:04 AM)ShrinivasKR Wrote: What device is best recommended for sleep tracking?

Define "device", please.
Post Reply Post Reply
Umm, by device I just mean fitness tracker/medical device that would track those stats and sync with Oscar and sleephq. Examples of devices would be apple watch, wellue Checkme O2 max, etc.

Or if it's simpler to reword. What do I need to get sleep stage data on both Oscar and sleephq
Post Reply Post Reply
Most likely, they will need to create some kind of an API between Oscar and SleepHQ. I watched a recent youtube video on SleepHQ's "Anonymous CPAP Data Sharing for Improved CPAP Therapy & Support". To get something that integrates smoothly, will probably require work from both parties. I've done a reasonable amount of software development in the past, it will require funds and willingness also.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 8 291 4 hours ago
Last Post: SeePak
  New member looking for Oscar data help mttm 15 539 8 hours ago
Last Post: mttm
Surprised Help Interpreting Oscar data HN2207 13 335 10 hours ago
Last Post: HN2207
  [CPAP] Please help understanding OSCAR data; AHI 5.5 and still drowsy -_- twomashi 4 201 Yesterday, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 2 157 Yesterday, 04:27 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 45 2,240 10-02-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 7 429 10-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: richardb123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.