Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Long story short
Long story short
Long time cpaper.  Long time oscar watcher.  Very drowsy during day.  Often awake at 0300.  Would like you good folks to look at my screen shots.  I am very awkward and backward at the Oscar setup.  Please help.  Getting a new resmed card to cloud in a few days.  A real bargain, I hope.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Long story short
another try

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You will LOVE your ResMed pap machine!  In my opinion ResMeds are so much better at both therapy and comfort.

As to your present therapy, you are topping out at your high-pressure setting of 15 a lot.  I suggest that you raise it to 18 for now.  Your chart shows that your flow limits are high.  I cannot see your Flex settings.  If you are not using Flex, turn it on and set it to 3.  If you are using ramp, turn it off.

Using this same thread, post Oscar when you have used your new machine at the same settings, and we can help you get it set up well.  The best settings will not necessarily be the same as what works on your Philips machine.

If Sleeprider shows up with different advice, do what he says.  He knows more by far than most of us.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-17-2024, 04:02 PM)Deborah K. Wrote: You will LOVE your ResMed pap machine!  In my opinion ResMeds are so much better at both therapy and comfort.

As to your present therapy, you are topping out at your high-pressure setting of 15 a lot.  I suggest that you raise it to 18 for now.  Your chart shows that your flow limits are high.  I cannot see your Flex settings.  If you are not using Flex, turn it on and set it to 3.  If you are using ramp, turn it off.

Using this same thread, post Oscar when you have used your new machine at the same settings, and we can help you get it set up well.  The best settings will not necessarily be the same as what works on your Philips machine.

If Sleeprider shows up with different advice, do what he says.  He knows more by far than most of us.

Thanks Deborah.  I am really looking forward to it.  I will keep you high pressure suggestion in mind also.  If flex is exhalation relief, yes, it is turned on.  Not sure how high.  I better check.  I am trying to figure out how to show more graphs but no luck so far.  Hope ole Sleeprider comes around.  I say that cause I know I'm older than him.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I have a little better grasp of how formulate all this. I will refrain from posting any screen shots until I have it down pat.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Requesting comments regarding this screenshot.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,394 666,601 10-14-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: suzukipt
  How long does the OSA episode needs to be? americanesku 2 207 08-26-2024, 12:37 AM
Last Post: americanesku
  Minute long obstructive apnea with cpap on middleofnowhere 27 1,049 08-08-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Long time user, Lost weight AHI going up. Nutshell3160 1 235 07-23-2024, 06:42 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  long time user , new problems spud45 9 491 07-18-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Resmed AS10 doesn't intervene for long OA events? pixpop 11 516 07-17-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How Long To Feel Better When Starting CPAP Therapy chuck29 15 813 07-11-2024, 12:29 PM
Last Post: chuck29

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.