Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Medicare and Sleep Apnea Equipment
RE: Medicare and Sleep Apnea Equipment
Simple Cooke Book Math, (8Hr/Night) X (7 Nights/week) X (52 Weeks/year) X (Years of use) = Total hours of use.

Oh, by the way, what does your compliance look like?

If you wish to compare compliance for the previous years, I am willing. Mine is not good.

Now I have to warn you that my educational  "Compliance" was not very good during the "Formative Years" of my youth attending school.  Well, I do have a certificate that says, in Fourth Grade I had perfect Attendance. That was never to be repeated again!

So if you are only making compiling 4 hours per night then the Cooke Book Math, (Please give me, a pause, as I clean my Slip Stick (Slide Rule) and wax the rails), 

(4Hr/Night) X (7Nights/week) X (52 Weeks/Year) X (Years of use) = Total Hours of use.

How long have you been using this machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2024, 04:27 AM)UnicornRider Wrote: Simple Cooke Book Math, (8Hr/Night) X (7 Nights/week) X (52 Weeks/year) X (Years of use) = Total hours of use.

Oh, by the way, what does your compliance look like?

How long have you been using this machine?

Started May 17, 2022

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You have really good compliance.

I am sometimes amazed the Sleep Center even lets me in the door.

I figure you had 667 day of use, if you averaged 7 hours use per night, the bamboo in my slip stick is starting to smoke, Days cancel out, hours carry through and it comes up to 4669 hours.

Now if you suspect you got a used machine, Pull up your Overview tab, in the lower left corner for Range, select Everything. Then see if anything shows up before May 17, 2022.

My ResMed had a few hours of use ~ three months before I received it. Possibly Testing?  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss prescriptions for sleep apnea?? Lanners 2 89 Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Narcil
Question [Treatment] Seeking advice on treating sleep apnea LG18 9 269 06-23-2024, 02:40 PM
Last Post: LG18
  Where can i buy my own sleep apnea device? dboom 6 268 06-23-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Sleep position affecting sleep test AHI/OSA classification Fox66 7 180 06-21-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Fox66
  Sleep Apnea detection BreatheRight 1 146 06-19-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: BobinHI
  [Diagnosis] UARS & sleep apnea? Pls help analyze OSCAR data dashby 2 212 06-15-2024, 10:40 AM
Last Post: dashby
  [Equipment] realistic equipment durability... jojo314519 7 301 06-12-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: jojo314519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.