Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Better Sleep Journal
RE: My Better Sleep Journal
I slept 14 hours on Sunday lol. 

I didn't feel super well rested when I woke up, probably because it was overkill, but I did cycle 22 miles in the pouring rain afterwards  Too-funny

I slept in my bed without it on Friday night and it was a terrible experience. I could feel my nostrils desperate for air. 

I think both of these moments are a good sign that my overall sleep quality has improved a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Very impressive! In light of the 14 hour duration, your Flow Limits and Leak Rate are even more respectable.

I always feel miserable when I greatly oversleep my average hours.

Cycling in the rain, reminds me of my younger days. Perhaps with pedal assist, someday I will again ride in the rain.

Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. I also noticed last night that this is the lowest amount of pressure I've ever needed since resetting my range to 9-12. I barely hit 10! 

I'm hoping this is a result of all my cardio work and losing 10 pounds in two months. 

Still not feeling super well rested in the morning, especially today. Maybe it was the pizzas I ate last night. I hope I can get that oximeter sooner rather than later. If I had the money I'd have it already. 

Post Reply Post Reply
Check out this thread, you may save quite a bit on a Checkme O2 Max.

Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep study- Very high AHI with Central Sleep Apnea and multiple hours of CSR. Help. JoshO71 2 317 08-27-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: JoshO71
  mtueckcr - Sleep Journal mtueckcr 31 1,669 07-22-2024, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Sleep position affecting sleep test AHI/OSA classification Fox66 7 429 06-21-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Fox66
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 8 973 05-21-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: HenryECole81
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 5 558 04-30-2024, 02:00 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 509 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 483 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.