Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hi everyone 61 year old male relatively good health using a cpap for months. MyAir shows me doing great no mask issues etc. I’m getting 7-8 hours sleep per night. I’m still very tired everyday. Eyes feel very heavy & tired. I just had recent bloodwork done no issues although we didn’t check on any vitamin deficiency. I see my pulmonary doctor next week. Just was wondering if anyone has any ideas. Appreciate the help. Tom
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New member
Would you mind downloading OSCAR and posting the result according to the organization's suggestions, which you can find on our Wikipedia page?
Post Reply Post Reply
Download OSCAR and post your data, and we'de be happy to have a look at it with you: https://youtu.be/32JwMc6dphQ?feature=shared
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the reply. Ive now downloaded the OSCAR program and set up an account. Ive watched your suggested YouTube video and several others on your channel. I'm realizing that I know less that I thought I did about my apnea. Im concerned with my number of obstructive episodes, hypopnias, RERAs and clear airway apneas and wondering if this is why I am so fatigued. Im still trying to figure out how to post my data.
Post Reply Post Reply
In OSCAR upper left corner under "View" click on Take screen shot and save to photos. To post click "New Attachment" find your photo then click on the photo, then click add
Post Reply Post Reply

Here is my OSCAR overview.  Ill also try to post the last day. Thank you to anyone who can look at this and help me out.  Ive been struggling with extreme fatigue and other health issues that I believe may be connected to my sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Here is one of my daily reports.  Again, I am grateful for any assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
It would be better to post the OSCAR repost in the standard form, including the instrument setting and statistics, as described in detail in Wikipedia. 
What can be seen from the limited data is that your minimum and maximum pressures need to be increased.
I suggest the flowing setting:
Minimum pressure 10 cm
Maximum pressure 16 cm
EPR=3 , full time
Standard response.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the statistics files.  When I follow the instructions I found, things get cut off but Ive managed to capture the whole side strip plus the tab that is titled statistics.  I have been looking at these results and I also think that I need to increase those settings but my machine only has the option for APAP on the settings dial.  I assumed the machine was only able to function in APAP mode but when I looked at the full statistics page, it makes mention of previous results in CPAP mode. I'm just not sure if that was my old machine.  I will go look at the manual again in case Im missing some more settings options.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your 5 cm minimum pressure is too low. Even the suggested 10 cm might need to be increased in the next step.
For now, you might want to consider:

Minimum pressure 10 cm
Maximum pressure 16 cm
EPR=3 , full time
Standard response.
Ramp off
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member Help! americasclassics 16 696 07-16-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: americasclassics
  [Treatment] New Member - Please Critique My Treatment Plan LuminousOne 4 283 06-09-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne
  New Member Intro GiveMeAllTheSleep 3 242 06-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: GiveMeAllTheSleep
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 519 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 744 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,570 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 2,036 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.