Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Oscar, please help me understand the data.
New to Oscar, please help me understand the data.
Hello I'm brand new to Oscar and CPAP in general. I've been using it for about a week now but I only just really found out that there were better ways to get data from the machine and got myself the needed items to do so, now I'm looking at these charts and thinking, what does it all mean lol. Any help with reading these charts would be great and perhaps tips on what to monitor as I continue recording my data.

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Oscar, please help me understand the data.
Hi Stray! - Welcome
Your Flow Limits control your pressure. Flow Limits can be controlled by using the EPR option. I would recommend that you set your EPR to 3 (Full-Time) and your pressure range 10 minimum and leave it at 15 maximum. This will start you off at a 10cm inhale and a 7cm exhale and will top out at a 15cm inhale and a 12cm exhale. Let's see if that helps you.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 13 580 3 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Oscar Data gohoos1998 0 31 3 hours ago
Last Post: gohoos1998
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 3 199 Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Oscar Data after pressure adjustment Tabster 5 162 09-19-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 37 1,552 09-19-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 13 485 09-16-2024, 10:25 PM
Last Post: citrus1
  [CPAP] Help interpreting OSCAR data andersh 0 98 09-15-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: andersh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.