Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Oscar, please help me understand the data.
RE: New to Oscar, please help me understand the data.
(Yesterday, 07:36 PM)Stray Wrote: Oh, well that sounds good, well not for my mouth dryness lol.

I will continue using the settings provided. Oh, I did mean to ask, as far as the difference in the reports. Were the flow limit stats better during last nights sleep?

Hello Stray, you need to please turn down EPR with the OAs and CAas showing up still, you're at 10cm min with EPR @ 3 so your minimum pressure is too low (7cm) to have decent apnea control and Oscar is showing us that, and EPR is causing more issues than it is remediating (your flow limit spikes are right around .38)-so keep your pressure settings for now but lower EPR to 1 for a few nights and post a new chart. Also minimize back sleeping and focus on side sleeping, I use a full body pillow that I put behind me once I'm on my side, and please use a flat pillow.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 17 539 9 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  additional sources of data I can add onto OSCAR? joelin02 1 64 11 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 40 1,647 Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Last Post: alemon
  Oscar Data gohoos1998 2 113 Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Last Post: gohoos1998
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 13 667 09-21-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 3 218 09-20-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] Oscar Data after pressure adjustment Tabster 5 186 09-19-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.