Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to the Forum
New to the Forum
Hello,

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea a few years ago, and although using a CPAP has helped to some degree I am still exhausted on most days and both physically and mentally. I started doing my own research for answers and upon doing so, found OSCAR and this forum. There is so much information I had no idea I could have access to and although I'm trying to soak up as much information as I can, I thought it might be more beneficial to reach out to more experienced individuals for help. 

Below is my data from last night and based on what I have read I don't see anything obviously wrong. Am I missing something? 

TIA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to the Forum
Welcome to the board. Your numbers look good but your pressure graph ? looks like it would be disruptive. 

I would suggest you make a couple changes. 

Min 7
EPR FULL TIME
EPR 3

See how that feels and if it doesn’t improve your sleep.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
I asssume it is due to the ramping feature? Would you suggest I turn that off? Thanks for the suggestions I will definitely give it a shot!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, unless you absolutely need it we don't advocate using the ramp feature on any machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to forum VolVet 2 287 07-28-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Information A question about the forum itself Abdulfakih 2 371 06-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 873 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 441 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 994 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 3,201 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 2,011 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.