Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects
Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects
Hi everyone I’ve been using cpap for a few years now. Philips sent me a replacement cpap a year or two ago and it is the dream station 2. I often feel very fatigued throughout the day with memory problems and concentration problems. I do have depression and anxiety which could be causing these symptoms. But for the past month 4 or 5 months my dreamstation 2 has been showing a high number of disconnects in the DreamMapper app. I have a new mask cushion and tighten it correctly onto my face. So I don’t believe that is the issue. Last night showed 17 disconnects, I’m just concerned that this may somehow be causing my sleep to be worsened. If anyone has encountered this problem before I would appreciate any recommendations. Thank you!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects
I have not had the issue of disconnects, but.............

Take a read through this posting and see if there are some similarities. 

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid485455

When the problem occurs it seemed to have been related to a 'software configuration error' per the error code list.

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid489221
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects
Okay thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with treatment and upstanding data- High occurrences of Clear Airway events amunozar 6 163 Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 47 5,388 07-29-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  [Equipment] wide mouth + high pressure troutdad 1 107 07-22-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Diagnosis] High AHI After Initial Improvement with CPAP echo7 2 190 07-18-2024, 10:00 AM
Last Post: echo7
  Sleep quality excellent when I'm not in my own bed. High CAs? matt2 2 170 07-13-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New CPAP User - Waking with very high pressures Westernsleep 12 462 07-06-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure to high? bpowell10 13 595 07-02-2024, 07:52 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.