Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Possible to delete a night of data & should I
Question 
Possible to delete a night of data & should I
I am know this question arises due to time change.

I will try to reset the time on my ResMed today so this does not continue to be an issue.

So, last night my ST-A only recorded one hour (of the 4:48:44 my O2 ring shows).  The last hour of my sleep I was mostly awake anyway.

The charts/data are so messed up that I don't want the data affecting my statistics.  I searched and am unable to find if it is possible to delete last night entirely from the program?
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
RE: Possible to delete a night of data & should I
Did Google search and figured it out!  Yay me.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please share what you discovered as I have a similar situation where I was testing something and I'm still trying to work things out so I have some data that I don't want to mess up my final numbers for tonight after a test of 46 minutes that I would rather not have recorded for tonight because I want to get accurate numbers for the actual sleep session. 
I would like to delete the short test and not sure if this is possible.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am generally reluctant to alter medical records, even when I am testing my equipment and/or settings. Therefore, I annotate the record with details and my findings of the test using Oscar's notes and bookmark facilities. Since my physician uses it on the current month or the recent 90 days, the record is not really imperiled. ResScan offers a similar function.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
In the Left Hand Panel, at the bottom under Sessions Information you can turn off (de-select or un-select) an individual session or multiple sessions. OSCAR will then recalculate the AHI as well as Overview and Statistics page view information, to reflect that of the displayed sessions.

Use it to your advantage to reduce AHI, or increase hours for compliance, or show only information you would like the forum members to discuss.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I delete older data mjholdeman 1 225 08-17-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Can I delete a profile in Oscar? JUllian 8 2,971 04-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: amarnina
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 617 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 535 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 2,148 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 5,411 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day? DozyDonkey 2 1,517 02-26-2022, 03:38 PM
Last Post: DozyDonkey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.