Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Post Cervical Surgery start up
Post Cervical Surgery start up
Looking for setting advice after cervical surgery. I posted before about Mask needs after surgery, I finally settled on a ResMed F20 Air Touch padded my mask straps enough to get comfortable. Still working on F20 Airtouch leakage. I've picked up some blue mask liners that stopped the itch around my nose and stopped the irritation. One step at a time. Any and all advice is welcomed.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Post Cervical Surgery start up
Looks pretty good.  Nice clean chart.  Respiratory rate median of 22 and minute ventilation are at the high end of normal (but don't worry about that).  You take pretty short, but frequent breaths.  Not a problem.  Getting that much tidal volume inhaled in such a short amount of time is good - probably very little to no resistance most of the time in your airway IMO.

One large leak there in the 2nd chart, but hopefully you can get that taken care of.  If anyone sees anything else to help improve DEJONES1954 therapy, but post.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with cervical colar Lanners 2 107 09-29-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: eok361
  CPAP power post hurricane PeaceLoveAndPizza 2 156 09-27-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  personal effect of soft cervical collar eok361 5 240 09-26-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: Dodies
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,392 664,236 09-19-2024, 10:53 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Has anyone had success with ONLY a soft cervical collar? ranvanman 12 2,584 09-13-2024, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  newbie post izsleepy 6 487 09-10-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: izsleepy
  anyone had turbinate reduction surgery and not experience Empty Nose Syndrome? sleepingbetterinFl 4 300 09-08-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.