Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey
Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao9AiTnkHB8

Several great points in there and hopefully it's helpful to some here as well. Treating UARS / sleep apnea is more than just CPAP / bilevel etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dr. Steven Park details his UARS journey
I found the doctor's lifestyle recommendations helpful reminders and a wake-up call for some bad habits that I've gotten into. I have had a stuffy nose and possibly UARS  for years but didn't recognize what was happening. His discussion on weight gain and why it occurs as we age was a helpful reminder to just say no to holiday cookies. 

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for sharing your experience. Dr. Park opened my eyes to the importance of nasal hygiene and because of him I have dramatically improved my therapy so I'm hoping others can find tidbits he shares helpful.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm wary of Dr. Park, as some of his ideas (such as the danger of fluoride) border on quackery. I say this as a scientist working in health.

I found his discussion of nasal health interesting though.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UARS: What are your ODI 4 % numbers with good/bad bi-level therapy? THEVGE 3 186 10-14-2024, 03:15 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 193 1,864 10-12-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UARS Treatment [Using Philips ASV] SenatorBirch 33 5,224 10-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: SenatorBirch
  Uars/need help please Jlcdsc 1 149 09-29-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  [Pressure] Recently diagnosed with UARS and prescribed Bilevel. Need help with settings. cloudwalker 7 647 09-29-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Jlcdsc
  Bilevel self-titration for UARS ChickenTenders 11 837 09-26-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ChickenTenders
  Early waking, unrefreshed sleep, UARS? WinnerFieldman 1 239 09-19-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: WinnerFieldman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.