Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] from AIRSENSE 10 Autoset to AIRCURVE 10 ASV
RE: from AIRSENSE 10 Autoset to AIRCURVE 10 ASV
(07-07-2023, 09:04 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: The ASV does not use a FOY pressure to determine type of apnea.  UA (unknown apnea) mean the cessation of breathing is obstructive, or there is insufficient pressure support to cause a breath.  Your PS is so low that it probably cannot trigger a breath without spontaneous effort.  The machine cannot treat central apnea in most individuals with these settings.

I know you answered the other comment, but it is also related with mine. As I didn't see any UA in OSCAR with Min PS:0, does it mean I didn't have any central events? Or it is unknown as its not flagged as CA?
Post Reply Post Reply
    Second night with ASV. I believe that OSCAR doesn't show CA events, even in UA or LL row. I noted my every arousal time, and check it with OSCAR. One of the example is in photo. My classical CA. Between 10-15 sec. Airsense 10 Autoset can't solve these CAs but at least show them on OSCAR. 

If there is anything I miss, pls inform me. It's typically like my CA event, as the IPAP is same EPAP at event time. But OSCAR says, you are perfect and you haven't got CA as it's not showed.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is not normal response for ASV auto. The pressure lines are flat. What D’or’s the full-night graph look like?.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-08-2023, 11:12 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: That is not normal response for ASV auto. The pressure lines are flat. What D’or’s the full-night graph look like?.

As I wake up many times at night, I always stop start the device to re-activate the ramp. Also, I use Min PS:0, as you maybe remember. I don't want pressure difference between exhale and inhale during wakefulness. Maybe these situations make difficult to my device to response CAs at its best. Do you have any suggestion to set my pressure settings? I attached the last night.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
The ASV does not function during ramp. It doesn’t even report events. Turn it to auto or off. You have disabled the functionality of your expensive device.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV: Central Apnea Not Relieved RVSleeper 50 1,972 09-13-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: RVSleeper
  [Equipment] Can I use Aircurve 10 ASV (PaceWave CS) instead of an Aircurve 10 Vauto ? Gillyweed 7 271 09-06-2024, 01:28 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
Information [CPAP] Aircurve 11 Oscar Chart WeaponizedCactus 7 300 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] New Airsense 10 Autoset - Help Optimize Settings Led Head 2 184 09-05-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Led Head
  Squealing Resmed AirCurve ASV FE350 2 151 09-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: FE350
  [Pressure] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Turpentine 6 309 08-28-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AHI very high after switching from Dreamstation to Aircurve 10 mu50256 15 607 08-25-2024, 08:38 AM
Last Post: mawaw1992

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.