Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Airsense 10 v 11
RE: ResMed Airsense 10 v 11
Hello everyone, I'm back after a few years hiatus. Good to see many familiar forum members are still with us.

I have three machines - an S9 and two A10s (there's a story there). All are Bilevel which gives me a chance to refine some settings to improve comfort and therapy. I have no experience with the A11 and have looked at this thread because I was wondering whether it was a cosmetic upgrade from the 10 autoset or they had improved the algorithms. All I can say is that my S9 bilevel (which I use for travelling) gives me the same result as my Aircurve 10.

I also see that there is no version 11 of Bilevel or the VPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome back, holden4th !
There is an AirCurve 11 series now.  It was released a few months ago.  OSCAR is playing catch-up on its different parameter report labels.  OSCAR will currently report all parameters that are common to the AirSense series, just not the ones unique to the AirCurve 11. It is in the works.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have both Airsense 10 and 11. I’ve owned my 10 for 8 years, my 11 about 2 months. Personally, I like the 10 a whole lot better!

The 11 is a water hog, the tank is 4 oz smaller than that of the 10 and it will completely run a tank dry in 8 hours and a few minutes, and that is in auto set humidifier. I’m really struggling getting used to the 11, I sleep SO much better with the 10. I still use my 10 for a traveling machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 10 Part identification question bdavid01 2 1,743 Yesterday, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Ken McCon
  [CPAP] Where does the Resmed Airsense 11 store data? jefferyscott0 7 240 09-24-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [CPAP] ResMed AirSense 10 makes loud noise when inhaling. sanger 111 162,043 09-11-2024, 09:52 AM
Last Post: tedr
  [Pressure] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Turpentine 6 354 08-28-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 90 34,088 08-26-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 96 44,931 08-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  [CPAP] 8 Month old Resmed Airsense 10 making a whirring noise JonMichael85 8 16,135 08-23-2024, 05:57 PM
Last Post: xirokx

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.