Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed N30i/P30i mask frame sleeve
Resmed N30i/P30i mask frame sleeve
I've been on CPAP therapy for almost 15 years.  Currently using ResMed AirSense 11 with P10 mask.  After recent visit to my sleep doc, I met with a sleep tech to explore different masks that would resolve issue with P10 and soreness in nostrils.  Went home with a N30i mask and pillow and nasal cushions.  I will probably switch to that mask.  However I noticed the headgear slightly sticks to my skin on cheeks.  This led me to see if there were sleeves available.  I noticed that the user guide shows sleeves as part of the mask gear.  I contacted the docs office and they told me there is no sleeve.  I called ResMed customer service and he knew nothing about any sleeve and told me to call my DME.  I called  my DME and was treated skeptically until I convinced her to look at the user guide that came with the mask.  She then believed me and had me on hold for a while and then said she would check with a more experienced co-worked who was due back soon.  That was a couple hours ago

I searched this forum and found threads about the N30i and its sleeves.  They are old posts.  Are there any current users of this mask that can let me know if it does come with sleeves or are there sleeves available aftermarket?  Thanks in advance for your reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed N30i/P30i mask frame sleeve
Hi ctgagnon! - Welcome
Look on Amazon. There are plenty of aftermarket providers of the strap sleeves.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed N30i/P30i mask frame sleeve
I'm currently using the P30i mask with nasal pillows.  (The N30i and P30i use the same frame).  

The frame has built in sleeves over the part that lays on the side of your face.  It's not made of fabric, but is very soft.  (See pic)

I never thought I'd like a mask as well as the P10, but this may be it.  There are no marks on my face and no dents in my hair.  I can't say the same for the P10.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EERS using Resmed AirFit P30i Mask GrantT 10 1,926 11 hours ago
Last Post: Macka
  ResMed F40 mask questions? WCR1950 16 988 10-02-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New Resmed mask yankees123 6 217 10-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LFS9000
  N30i sticks and then deforms aw425 4 188 09-28-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Angry [CPAP] Resmed Mask F30i - Tabs keep breaking.. Anybody else have this problem? Snacko 6 2,530 09-24-2024, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Sis2cher
  pattern in high resolution mask pressure in resmed device rberry1 1 212 09-11-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 601 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.