Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery)
Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery)
Hey everyone,
I had double jaw surgery for sleep apnea almost 5 months ago. I was still having trouble with my sleep and my surgeon said i could try cpap again. I was on a fixed pressure of 8 with cpr 3 before. Here is my new data where I'm on fixed pressure of 7 with epr 3. I've never had this many clear airways before. Not sure if i should lower pressure even more. I def need to fix the leaks, i ordered a new mask since mine was pretty old and the seal wasnt as good. 
I would love to hear any advice. thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery)
The central are not a real problem.  There are not that many and as you get use to the therapy they will go away (at least most of them)  They are called treatment emergent meaning they are there for a while and should go away.   I don't see much of a problem with leak, although, less is always better.  But again they are not causing problems now.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery)
Thank you! Do you think I should increase my pressure to help reduce the rera and hypopneas?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Treatment] 5 years no relief, would appreciate thoughts FinnianWhitefir 0 60 Yesterday, 07:37 PM
Last Post: FinnianWhitefir
  Help me survive until surgery zodbog 6 259 10-17-2024, 06:00 PM
Last Post: zodbog
  ac123 Treatment Thoughts/Help ac123 21 1,386 10-07-2024, 08:14 AM
Last Post: ac123
  Post Cervical Surgery start up DEJONES1954 1 164 10-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Jay51
Ohmy [Treatment] AHI skyrockets when going from double to single pillow?! Cpapaya 5 404 09-25-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: SeePak
  Waking times - what are your thoughts? Blubarb 2 285 09-14-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  Auroraborealis Sleep Data thread - thoughts on hypoxemia Auroraborealis 10 426 09-11-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.