Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Long term user, but still tired
Sad 
Long term user, but still tired
Hello everyone,

Been on CPAP for about five years now I guess. I tend to tolerate it pretty well, and I've not had many major issues. Some bouts of aerophagia (and musical expulsion of that air), and occasionally dry nostrils, but it's been OK for the most part.

However, I often don't wake up refreshed. Things tend to improve throughout the day, which makes me assume that my sleep is still not optimal.

I'm attaching last night's data from oscar, maybe someone can help me interpret it? From what I understand after reading this forum, this looks pretty good? But I don't feel rested Huh

Thank you all

Looks like I can only attach 3 images per post. So here are 3 more screenshots.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Long term user, but still tired
Recently had my annual CPAP followup with at the doctor's office, and they made some changes to my settings. I don't feel like this has improved anything, in fact I feel more tired.

Here are screenshots for the last two nights. I've also highlighted some spikes that I'm seeing a lot of. And a zoomed-in version of one of those spikes.

Settings: CPAP 10cm, no EPR, no humidification (Oscar's screenshots are lying about that).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

One more attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Long term user, but still tired
I suggest you set your low-pressure setting to 7 and your high-pressure setting to 11.  Also turn EPR on full-time again, set at 3.  I think these changes will make your sleep more comfortable and your therapy better.  Give it a try and report back with Oscar.  Good luck!  Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Symptoms] More Tired With Less Flow Limitations sowo123 3 226 10-10-2024, 02:46 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New User, Still Feeling Tired TrevorB22 3 271 10-08-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: TrevorB22
Smile [Treatment] [OSCAR] Still Tired After 1.5 Years of Usage - Any Help Please? sowo123 14 459 10-06-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: sowo123
  Still tired atgg11 3 292 10-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: atgg11
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 309 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [Treatment] ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days Melkarid 4 291 09-24-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Melkarid
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 608 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.