Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Warnick13 Therapy Help
RE: Newer CPAP User, still snoring
That's good news! I'm sure that snoring is something your wife doesn't want to hear. Rolleyes

Touch base with us when you return.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks RoboBob!  I appreciate your help and feedback!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, she put up with my snoring for years and noticed that I stopped breathing at times (good to have a wife nurse!).  She encouraged me to talk to my dr about it.  I’ll check in with everyone once I’m back and had a few days of CPAP use at home base.
Post Reply Post Reply
Howdy, 

Back from a week in the Mexican sun! I've posted my last few nights since being home. Overall, still feeling pretty good - no fogginess, tiredness, etc.  Snoring is still evident but improved.  Is there anything else I should tweak to see if I can get the snoring eliminated all together or is this just going to be my "normal"?  As previously mentioned, it could be part of my sleeping position (chin tucking), which I may have to look at changing up next.  Not too keen on getting a collar but may look at another non CPAP pillow to see if that may work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Even your worst result is looking pretty good. I think more sun and keep working on it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider! I wish I was back in the sun! I got one “free” night of non CPAP use while on vacation. Mask was bugging me (AirTouch foam) and hot weather aren’t the best mix and ripped the mask off half way through the night as it was too hot. Wife advised that was my one free night since I snored like a freight train without it
Post Reply Post Reply
Suggestions/Help
    Hi there, I haven't posted in awhile as things were going relatively well with therapy after receiving some great feedback from the users on this board.  Fast forward to the past few weeks and I am struggling.  First issue was getting a comfortable fit after replacing headgear and cushion.  Once I thought I got that sorted out, I continue to fiddle and fart with the mask as it feels too tight on bridge of nose.  Once I got that settled, I have not been experiencing great sleep.  I am still snoring, headaches, sore throat and just feeling tired.  Can anyone provide any feedback or suggestions - I have posted the last few days for review.  Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Warnick13 Therapy Help
Warnick13 - I have merged your 2 threads that relate to your CPAP therapy.  It makes it easier for those that offer advice to see your history in one thread. To provide a more inclusive title, I have renamed it to "Warnick13 Therapy Help".

Going forward, please use this thread to post your therapy related questions and OSCAR charts.

Thanks! Smile
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Warnick13 Therapy Help
Last 2 nights of data - highest AHI's I've had in a while.  Not too sure what is going on....

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar Lorrubdb 395 24,750 06-21-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lorrubdb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.