Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread
RE: Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread
(08-22-2024, 07:41 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Apnea Board is unable to to provide any assistance with firmware or software, nor can you use your account to acquire such pirated software.  Rule #3: "Offering, mediating, soliciting or facilitating the sale, trade, or transfer of commercially-sold or pirated computer software packages or digital media is also prohibited."

Sorry, I didn’t know
Post Reply Post Reply
So, regarding my case…

I have been contacting different doctors, both in my country and abroad. However, yesterday one of the doctors I contacted gave me the following message: Everything seems to indicate that the device could work, according to the results of the somnoscopy. If you tolerate CPAP, stick with CPAP, if you don't, it's an option.

the device and Myofunctional Therapy would be an option, but I cannot give you certainty, due to the type of occlusion you have class III angle, however in somnoscopy the progress worked.

So now, I am a bit lost because I don’t know if the device will work for me or if they are just trying to milk some money out of me. Regarding the recommendation that sleep rider gave me about the new machine, it’s just too expensive for me at the moment. Can someone please help me understanding the video and determine if I should get the device or not. Please I am lost 
Post Reply Post Reply
Check private messages please
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey guys, can anyone please shed some light
Post Reply Post Reply
I've not pursued surgeries on breathing myself. I doing really know about it, and can't guide either way. Some CPAP users do surgeries and end up using CPAP anyway.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-28-2024, 08:40 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: I've not pursued surgeries on breathing myself. I doing really know about it, and can't guide either way. Some CPAP users do surgeries and end up using CPAP anyway.

I was refering to what the doc said scout the dental device. Any opinion on what should I do ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Dental appliance not working for sever cases most of the time but ther is some cases git benefit from it and you should fix your nose breathing befor use it
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2024, 09:44 AM)Fares otb Wrote: Dental appliance not working for sever cases most of the time but ther is some cases git benefit from it and you should fix your nose breathing befor use it

How do I know if my nose is the problem
Post Reply Post Reply
Regarding your dise report ther is turbinate hypertrophic which is narrowing nasal cavity causing pap therapy difficult and second thing when you lying down your nos is closed?
 Most of patients with turbinate hypertrophic also suffer from allergic rhinitis 
Do you have these issues?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2024, 01:57 PM)Fares otb Wrote: Regarding your dise report ther is turbinate hypertrophic which is narrowing nasal cavity causing pap therapy difficult and second thing when you lying down your nos is closed?
 Most of patients with turbinate hypertrophic also suffer from allergic rhinitis 
Do you have these issues?

Yes brother, I feel like it’s harder to breathe when I lay down. And yes I also have rinitis
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 3,002 416,068 10 hours ago
Last Post: CpapCamper
  MildOSAHighRera's therapy tuning thread MildOSAHighRera 17 1,229 09-30-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: THEVGE
  HenryECole81 - Therapy Thread HenryECole81 31 1,030 09-29-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] TinySteve - Therapy Thread TinySteve 14 711 09-26-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  evanms17 Therapy Thread evanms17 24 1,425 09-24-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: evanms17
  MadFox - Therapy Help Thread MadFox 17 899 09-24-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: MadFox
  [Treatment] somniosus - Therapy Thread [new user looking for initial settings advice] somniosus 1 136 09-22-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.