Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Myair wrong region
Question 
Resmed Myair wrong region
Hi,

Just purchased a new Resmed Autosense 11.  (My first CPAP - I'm new to this world)

They're not officially released in my country yet, but all the stores have them (usually gray market imports)

When I try to register for myair, it tells my my serial number isn't valid in my country.  I've tried a few other countries, but can't seem to find a combination that works. 

My understanding is that I need the app (bluetooth) to get my machine onto WIFI, get software updates, etc.  

Has anyone else come across this issue?  Any ideas on how to resolve this?  

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Myair wrong region
MyAir is not a particularly useful feature. It's main function is to summarize your use, leak rate and generalized event rate. The data is transmitted over cell-phone modem to a cloud server, and you may not have a compatible network available. Oscar gives you much better information. I don't think you will get MyAir working, but then again, if you knew what it was, you wouldn't miss it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That makes sense.   Thank You.

But, then what about software updates?
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed does not generally do OTA firmware updates. The only one I ever recall was sent out in 2015 to resolve a humidifier issue.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 2 400 8 hours ago
Last Post: iknownothing
  Can someone help with AHI score for MyAir? It changes throughout the night awake. Joeyk74 1 204 09-12-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [Equipment] A Question About AirSense 11 And MyAir App Kamryn 1 184 08-29-2024, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Whats wrong with mouth breathing? johnathanb76 10 953 08-08-2024, 06:00 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [Treatment] Struggling - any ideas what I am doing wrong davell 7 368 07-16-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Large leak rate, what am I doing wrong? Jspiv 6 405 07-02-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  myAir website mask leak data danhi 4 367 06-30-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: danhi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.