Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Can Someone Look over my sleep study results
Can someone look over my cpap data (2 days worth)
https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid498504 - previous post, 

https://www.reddit.com/r/UARSnew/comment...st_2_days/ link to acess my cpap data, would appreciate any observations or feedback.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can Someone Look over my sleep study results
FireMan222 - I have merged your 2 threads, since they both deal with your therapy. Please keep posts dealing with your therapy here.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fireman222, you need to post a screenshot of your Oscar data. I don't think anyone is going to download the entire contents of your SD card from Google Drive and create a profile, import your data and post it for you. Let's get real! A tutorial for organizing and posting a screenshot is linked in my signature below Organize Your Oscar Chart.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay i will, would a video scrolling thru the flow rate be enough?
Post Reply Post Reply
A display of the chart gives us important information on settings, respiratory rate and volume and efficacy. A scrolling video is fine, but we can actually interpret a great deal from a static chart as shown in the tutorial. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Here are the Cliffs Notes version to organize the Daily screen and take a screenshot.  I hope it will help.
  1. Make sure that your display is set to the Standard view, your graphs are in the default order, and all graphs are of the same size.
     If not:
    • To reset the Default Graph Order:  Go to (View > Reset Graphs > Standard)
      (Note: Only the Events graph should be pinned.)
    • To reset Graph Heights:  Go to (View > Reset Graphs Heights)
  2. Resize the Daily screen's left panel's width, so each channel parameter only uses one line and does not wrap the data.  This allows more information to be displayed.

3. Make sure you are at the top of the Daily screen and have not scrolled down.  Also, make sure you are displaying the complete day's data, and not zoomed in to any specific time range. (Take a guess as to why we mention all this. . .)

4. To take a screenshot of your Daily screen, select one of the following:
    • For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
    • For a Mac: While holding down the Fn key, press the F12 key.
  5.  Follow the steps here to post an image: https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...ttachments

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
https://youtu.be/QI3KqXiPPMc video here, ill get the screen shots into one imugur or reddit post later.
Post Reply Post Reply
^   Rolleyes  

Please use OSCAR.

You have been given in-depth instruction from Crimson Nape.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, here it is https://imgur.com/a/xjwX3jK is this fine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Red, your "Cliff's Notes" have been added to the wiki.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alarming results on oscar Lucy84 13 558 10-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help analyzing results. Low AHI but still sleepy boromt 14 529 09-28-2024, 11:20 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Help with Sleep Study Results cjk422 8 299 09-25-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: cjk422
  Understanding sleep study results Moemah123 11 433 09-18-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Health] redoing my sleep study: weight loss, medication, etc. and insurance? human 1 171 09-15-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: human
  help with sleep study deciding on a new machine georgesadam 8 261 09-14-2024, 04:56 AM
Last Post: williamwu1107
  LAB sleep study help - feeling hopeless and lost georgesadam 5 263 09-13-2024, 03:19 AM
Last Post: georgesadam

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.