Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

JJohnson Therapy thread (new user)
RE: JJohnson Therapy thread (new user)
Now that Sleeprider has shown up, he's the one to listen to.  If you want your CAs to drop a little, turn off EPR.  If you are uncomfortable without EPR, turn it back on.  This is all just to make you as comfortable as possible until you can get an ASV. Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Just a quick update since.. after the 2 night EPR experiment went back to the default settings and have been getting the same results as previously, the only exception being July 2, which showed a segment of Cheyenne Stokes.  This has me very concerned.  It is the only Cheyenne Stokes event I've had.

Am seeing the Dr this Friday.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
update - Saw the Dr last Friday.  Great news, she said I've made no improvement on APAP and recommended doing an ASV titration sleep study and then assuming that goes well, getting the ASV machine.  Currently awaiting sleep study scheduling.

Thanks so much to all the kind people here who have helped me.  I felt very prepared for the appt based on all the info I've learned here, and even the Dr recognized I was informed. Huge thanks!

As far as current APAP treatment, still mostly the same as previously described.  I am on a nice run of days of AHI in the mid-teens which is good for me.   

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ZDav's Therapy Thread ZDav 7 197 8 hours ago
Last Post: donsburg
  Sorfosh - Therapy Thread Sorfosh 13 1,216 Today, 02:38 AM
Last Post: Sorfosh
Idea [Treatment] Chuu's Therapy Thread Chuuclysm 16 575 Yesterday, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Chuuclysm
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 112 3,928 07-31-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  Weld3z - Therapy Thread Weld3z 24 565 07-29-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Weld3z
  MaggieL, Better than a Sweaty Zombie Meat Sack Therapy Thread MaggieL 49 2,645 07-27-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Sorry to start new thread but need nap Morgannon 152 8,338 07-26-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.