Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last night was my first as a hose head
RE: Last night was my first as a hose head
Congratulations on starting apnea treatment! You are already seeing excellent improvement, and the experts here can help you get even better results once they can look at your Oscar charts.

It's especially nice that you're feeling pretty good after your first night. Onward!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome! Congratulations as well the journey of 1 million steps begins with the first. At some point you might need to look at the 12 and change that. I started at 12 but when I switched to the full face F20 it wasn’t enough for me and we switched the machine to auto mode from 12 - 18 and my AHI is down to 1.3 typically now. It will take some time but you will get it, I had good and bad nights for the first 2 weeks but took right too it no problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! Yeah i guess it will need some tweaking. Getting used to sleeping with a mask on my face is the main hurdle, luckily it’s not bothering me too much. Had some fairly vivid dreams the first two nights, not sure if thats related though.  Thinking-about
Anyway, 2nd night over & feeling ok despite AHI of 14 up from 7 first night.
Onwards & upwards!
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
Diid MyAir come on line for you in the end?    By now you've probably had 3 "attaboys" right? ;-)

I don't know how you are fixed for cash or generous friends and family... any chance of getting your hands on a loaner laptop or PC?

I too had some vivid dreams just the other night when my pressures cranked up.  I don't usually have dreams so vivid so it made me wonder too... Hmm
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, nothing uploaded to myair so far. Yes i was thinking this morning i may need to purchase a “ cheapie” laptop to enable me to use Oscar.
Cheers
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
I took your advice. Bit the bullet & went & purchased a cheapie laptop. Besides Oscar there iis a few other applications i can use it for. Merry Xmas to me i guess Thanks
Regards
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
Well there you go! Santa knew what you wanted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ho Ho Ho .... ?
Now i need to go back & get an SD card. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome,
Sounds like you are not having issues. Keep it up more good will come.
Post Reply Post Reply
Re on SD card: any brand, cheapest price in SD or SDHC between 1 and 32 GB, wherever you guys down under get things like digital camera accessories etc.

Welcome to the Apnea Board
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] overnight cover: machine, hose and mask? seepapnyc 9 254 09-15-2024, 01:25 PM
Last Post: seepapnyc
  How to clean your Resmed AutoSet 10 heated hose? Hmm888 9 8,338 08-30-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  hose sliding off mask Dawei 16 15,522 07-26-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: amx1966
  Learning To Sleep With Tons Of Stuff On Your Head stevesleep 5 290 07-19-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Shortest hose or Adapter? ryans081 0 192 07-10-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: ryans081
  New hose smell runcyclexcski 7 451 06-22-2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: BobinHI
  Resmed Climateline Vs Oxy Hose Akeyla 7 471 06-11-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.