Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Last night was my first as a hose head
RE: Last night was my first as a hose head
Thanks mate!  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
SarcasticDave Wrote:wherever you guys down under get things like digital camera accessories etc.

JB HiFi, Hardly Normal, Officeworks, Big W etc etc
Post Reply Post Reply
        Cheers for that! 
On having another play/look @ device i realised there were two flap thingies & i needed to open the top one. TADahhh, there was the SD card .
Not sure if the learning curve is going to be bigger for the laptop(windows) or the resmed airsense?   Oh-jeez Dielaughing   

I managed to download Oscar & also upload the SD card . ( next will be uploading directly from laptop to here) (yeah i will read the info how to do i guess). In the mean time i took a photo of the screen with my ipad. ( see attached)
Probably not enough info for anyone but hey i’ll get there.
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-20-2019, 09:47 PM)Snorka Wrote: I took your advice. Bit the bullet & went & purchased a cheapie laptop. Besides Oscar there iis a few other applications i can use it for. Merry Xmas to me i guess Thanks
Regards
Snork
Nice!

One last thing you'll want is to get the Clinician's manual for your machine so that you can access the "secret" Clinician's menu on that machine.
It will let you access and change your settings in response to feedback on your OSCAR data.

Go to "Section Three" on this page..
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome, read & understood ( + copied).
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-21-2019, 01:34 AM)Snorka Wrote: Awesome, read & understood ( + copied).
Snork

Is that laptop on the network?

You can get a nice image by hitting the F12 button on OSCAR

It will the store the images into...

Documents/Oscar Data/screenshots

It will be a clean clear png image that you can then upload as an attachment without any desktop showing

Every time you hit F12 you'll get another image stored there too.. they don't clobber and overwrite themselves.

Check it out
Post Reply Post Reply
Also... read this link

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

(It's also in my sig)

You will want to turn off some bits of the UI in OSCAR to get rid of unhelpful stuff and to reveal the good stuff

In particular.. by turning off the pie-chart and the calendar we'll be able to see your statistics and settings in the captured image

By turning off the bar on the right side it will give more space for the graphs too

You are really close to getting your first set of recommendations for tweaking the settings

Oh yes.. now you know how to get to the clinician's menu take a quick peek at the modem settings... I'm guessing you are not getting data in MyAIR because the modem is not live.
However, at this point you won't care anymore because MyAir is pretty lame.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes hooked up via wifi! I will try logging on here via the lappy & try the f12.( creatures of habit, i’m just more comfortable on ipad)
Thanks 
Snork
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmmm

Those graphs looked fairly empty.... we'll cross that bridge later when you've tidied up the images and you've got the hang of the F12 image capture and upload.

Midnight here so I'll check in tomorrow... g'night

I'm sure some of the folks in your timezone will help out in the meantime.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Thanks for the help, it's beer o'clock here  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] overnight cover: machine, hose and mask? seepapnyc 9 254 09-15-2024, 01:25 PM
Last Post: seepapnyc
  How to clean your Resmed AutoSet 10 heated hose? Hmm888 9 8,337 08-30-2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  hose sliding off mask Dawei 16 15,522 07-26-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: amx1966
  Learning To Sleep With Tons Of Stuff On Your Head stevesleep 5 290 07-19-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Shortest hose or Adapter? ryans081 0 192 07-10-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: ryans081
  New hose smell runcyclexcski 7 451 06-22-2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: BobinHI
  Resmed Climateline Vs Oxy Hose Akeyla 7 471 06-11-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: srlevine1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.