Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help...Possible problems with Airfit 10
Need Help...Possible problems with Airfit 10
    The last 3 weeks or so I have been waking up freezing in the middle of the night, It has gotten worst night after night and it's 72 degrees in the house and I have have always slept with nothing but a top sheet and I had to add a thin quilt the last 3 weeks when I start getting cold I just reach down and pull it up, but last night was extremely bad it was like I was sleeping with blocks of ice and I couldn't stop shaking so I wondering if something isn't going on with my machine Resmed Airfit 10.... Could any of you fine ladies or gentlemen please take a look at my image and see if anything is terribly wrong that can be fixed and might help ..... Thanks in Advance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help...Possible problems with Airfit 10
You have some big leaks at times during the night.  Here are some tips:  

Mask Primer

Also, your minute ventilation is pretty high with a 20 median respirations per minute x greater than 600 tidal volume.  This could be a miscalculation because of your leaks though.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help...Possible problems with Airfit 10
Thanks for your answer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EERS using Resmed AirFit P30i Mask GrantT 9 1,786 09-15-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: mintjberry
  P10 Nasal Pillows to F40 Airfit Full Face Mask Settings? stevesleep 3 269 08-23-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 25 7,116 08-20-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Slight Mouth Leaks With Nasal Pillows Airfit P10 - Change Mask? stevesleep 6 443 08-08-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Cleaning ResMed AirFit P30i/N30i exhaust port asterisk 1 246 08-05-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Need new mask - AirFit P10 AfibApnea 20 859 07-30-2024, 05:23 PM
Last Post: AfibApnea
  Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? NightOwl42 8 467 07-25-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.