Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need new mask - AirFit P10
Need new mask - AirFit P10
It was a stroke of luck that the AirFit P10, a mask I borrowed from a friend, was such a perfect fit (size/style/etc). 

Anyway, the AirFit P10's strap is a bit grubby and stretched and it's time for me to replace it.

Can anyone recommend a place one can purchase this simple/effective product inexpensively?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need new mask - AirFit P10
I usually buy from Supplier #42 or Supplier #38.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon has what you need.
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s possible to replace just the headgear/straps if the rest of the mask is fine. That said, they do recommend replacing the whole mask periodically. I bought some third-party headgear on Amazon, have not swapped it in yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon sells the P10 straps including the side pull version. ResMeds get just as loose, just as fast and are ridiculously priced for one piece of stretch fabric with a slice partway down.

As for replacing the mask, take away the changeable pillows and the straps there is almost nothing left, nothing more than the hose and molded area where the pillows snap in. That does not wear out fast enough to justify ResMed's suggested replacement cycle. Even the pillows are easy to clean and should be, being mindful they are actually two layers of silicone rubber where your nostrils are. A Q-tip does well to keep the pillows clean.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using this order to test (and report to this forum if it's a positive experience) Temu who is offering the straps only for less than $10 for a couple pair...only to find out that it doesn't accept orders less than $10...but is happy to automatically charge you the difference to bring it up to 10 (so I switched the order to $11)...only to find out that it promises you free shipping...only to find out that delivery is a guaranteed 4-9 business days...only to find out that if they don't meet their delivery deadline they promise a $5 credit (at which time they'll probably tag on the extra amount to bring the order to $10)...only to find out the order shipped yesterday and they can finally provide me a tracking number...only to find out that tracking details include that "The package is on its way. It can be tracked on OnTrac after it has cleared customs" along with an "Anti-Fraud Reminder: Do not click on any links or pay any fees if you receive a message claiming to be from USPS about delivery issues due to an incorrect address. You should check the status of your package on Temu's order page or contact the courier directly."

In the meantime I've masking-taped the stretchy parts to get it to fit...
Post Reply Post Reply
I don’t know that I’d trust Temu for anything important. I ordered a 3-pack of replacement headgear off Amazon for $16.99 and received it the next day
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-25-2024, 12:00 PM)tobiathan Wrote: I don’t know that I’d trust Temu for anything important. I ordered a 3-pack of replacement headgear off Amazon for $16.99 and received it the next day

Where I am the Canadian price is $27 for four delivered next day (So US$5 each). I doubt I'd use these newer online sellers due in part to the prolonged shipping times with everything dropped shipped from Shenzhen and Guangdong. 

Amazon marketplace and Temu are likely selling the same straps from the same megafactory.
Post Reply Post Reply
Airfit P20 here

hello all

Hello new here
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-23-2024, 04:21 PM)AfibApnea Wrote: It was a stroke of luck that the AirFit P10, a mask I borrowed from a friend, was such a perfect fit (size/style/etc). 

Anyway, the AirFit P10's strap is a bit grubby and stretched and it's time for me to replace it.

Can anyone recommend a place one can purchase this simple/effective product inexpensively?

Thanks

https://www.ebay.com/itm/226150916843?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=sYgBnQEPR62&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=bVAJwiaHQ-i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144957034361?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=8kji__uprgw&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=bVAJwiaHQ-i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195688980808?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hkvxgh4atlo&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=bVAJwiaHQ-i&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Google sleeplay got good experience with them.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 296 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  P10 Nasal Pillows to F40 Airfit Full Face Mask Settings? stevesleep 3 201 08-23-2024, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 25 6,957 08-20-2024, 12:33 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Slight Mouth Leaks With Nasal Pillows Airfit P10 - Change Mask? stevesleep 6 397 08-08-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Cleaning ResMed AirFit P30i/N30i exhaust port asterisk 1 224 08-05-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? NightOwl42 8 443 07-25-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: NightOwl42
  ResMed F40 AirFit mask Big Guy 36 1,592 07-14-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.