Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Oscar Data Interpretation
Oscar Data Interpretation
Hi--looking for some help interpreting OSCAR data to see if I can improve sleepiness/brain fog/deep sleep. I had my first night on an Aircurve 11 VAUTO bipap last night after switching from a Luna G3 APAP (not OSCAR compatible, unfortunately). My main symptoms are constant daytime fatigue and brain fog. These symptoms have remained over 10 months of APAP treatment with a variety of pressure settings. My original sleep study showed an AHI of 9.5 and RERAs indicating UARS. I'm still feeling like a zombie this morning, so it looks like the BIPAP is not a quick fix. The main thing I'm noticing is that despite things on OSCAR looking generally good (I think?), my Apple Watch is consistently showing 10-40 minutes of deep sleep. My deep sleep never exceeds 45 minutes, even with 8+ hours of sleep, and rarely exceeds 30 minutes. I am comfortable when sleeping and have good sleep hygiene, so I don't think it's due to something obvious like that. The Apple Watch results are also consistent with my sleep test, which showed about 10% deep sleep.

Any suggestions or guidance are very welcome. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review My Oscar Data; Any Recommendations? Websurfer49 1 48 4 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 50 2,726 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 9 597 10-20-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: richardb123
  OSCAR Result Interpretation & Clear Airways Steven Alexandro 3 125 10-20-2024, 01:36 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Interpreting Oscar data Yılmaz EBEM 5 182 10-19-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 7 498 10-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: sploomb
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,561 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.