Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pulse oximeter recommendations?
RE: Pulse oximeter recommendations?
The 16-hour Checkme O2 sounds like the SleepU at Wellue. Regardless of battery size, both models will only hold the last 3 sessions. Each session can be a maximum of 10-hours.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2024, 07:00 PM)tedhkim Wrote: Noticed on Viatom website there is both:
  • Checkme O2 (16-hour charge)
  • Checkme O2 Max (72-hour charge)
though what confuses me is that the Max seems to be what other sites like the Wellue site describe as just "Checkme O2" (72-hour charge)

Anyway, just want to be sure I understand whats going on with the name variation.

My CheckMe O2 Max just arrived from eBay and I'm quite happy with the purchase, it came with complete retail packaging and manual. I just tried it last night, so I don't know about charge times yet, and I haven't tried the app or Oscar yet. My previous version worked fine with Oscar and the App though 

My Nonin 3150 arrived a couple of days ago too, also with complete retail packaging, including the USB driver. The data cable and NVision software are sold separately, as outlined elsewhere in this thread. This is the new version with the blue lettering, but I don't have a ResMed 11 yet to verify the pairing.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I understand the Checkme O2 Max is the extended battery life model.

The rest of the features, read out, alarms, software & app functions are the same with both models.

On Amazon there is both a Wellue and a Wearpulse store front.

Wearpulse has a slightly different O2 Insight Pro report format.

Now I see the Wearpulse store on Amazon has a Checkme O2 Max listed as Oxiband Pulse Oximeter that comes bundled with an extra sensor.

Bottom line, If you want the 72 hour battery life make sure it is the Checkme O2 Max.

Wellue and Wearpulse store fronts have different discount coupons at times, same great product, same great service for replacement items.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-20-2024, 07:25 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The 16-hour Checkme O2 sounds like the SleepU at Wellue.  Regardless of battery size, both models will only hold the last 3 sessions.  Each session can be a maximum of 10-hours.
- Red

I just loaded the app for the first time with the new device and I got 4 sessions. I'm sure it wasn't everything, as I restarted the device a few times while trying it out. Although I didn't look to see what I did get
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepy Willy, The Checkme O2 Max does indeed have 4 sessions, each session capable of 10 hours of recording, if you do not reset a session by powering off or removing the sensor ring for greater than ~10 seconds.

Let us know how it works out for you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry about the bad information. Mine is several years old and only stores 3 sessions. Thanks for the correct information, it is appreciated.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I purchased the "Continuous Wrist Pulse Oximeter, Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Smart reminder, Bluetooth, 72 Hours Endurance Tracking SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Checkme O2 Max with PC Software & APP" from Amazon. The strap has a little plaque that reads "Checkme O2" but I guess is IS the max.

Not that it would make any difference to me, part of my morning routine is to connect the device to my Windows PC and use "O2 Insight Pro" to upload the file. Since two days ago I then use OSCAR to a) upload the night's CPAP data from the SD card and then b) integrate the file I just uploaded from the oximeter.

I would obviously PREFER an integrated oximeter and an AirSense 11 - but this will have to do :-)

I leave the oximeter attached to the USB port all day so by evening the battery is fully charged.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-21-2024, 08:34 PM)UnicornRider Wrote: Sleepy Willy, The Checkme O2 Max does indeed have 4 sessions, each session capable of 10 hours of recording, if you do not reset a session by powering off or removing the sensor ring for greater than ~10 seconds.

Let us know how it works out for you.

For some reason the sessions have the wrong times attached to them. I don't know how many hours they are off, but it seems like quite a few. It seems to be related to the new cloud based backup/app that sits on the old app. The new backup could not register the new device, but it registered fine with the original app. The device has the correct time when it powers on. All of the other data looks OK.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not subscribe to the cloud based storage, I did notice that with the update to V.1.8.9 a couple of weeks ago it lost the directories to previous versions data. I sent an inquiry to their service department, They replied as if I was a cloud subscriber and offered to chase the data down if I could provide additional information about my subscription. That was early this morning so I have yet to get a response back.

My times are correct, I do synchronize the time daily on all of our Checkme O2 Max devices with the PC when I download their data. and import to OSCAR for the family members on CPAP & Bi-Level machines. I did start an OSCAR file for those family members who do not utilize a PAP machine, the Summary and Overview pages are useful for medical appointments.

Did I share the thread where we discussed synchronizing the Pulse/Oximeter devices with OSCAR?
It may take a while for me to recover that information.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there something like lip pulse oximeter? I've heard it could be even more accurate, but there is not much infromation about it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Therapy recommendations appreciated Officialdee 2 54 5 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Oximeter Accuracy: Wellue vs. VirtuOx SunMesa 2 93 09-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: SunMesa
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 96 43,106 08-24-2024, 06:21 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  Resmed Pulse Oximeter - Nonin 3150 BLE Purchase wayneflo 44 2,759 08-05-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Setting adjustment recommendations arichman 1 226 07-30-2024, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Information Oximeter (eg O2Ring) - Fix Time Error - So Simple! DavidEsp 7 1,232 07-24-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jaguarman9991
Question Oscar Review and Setting recommendations kgtx 9 529 06-27-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.