Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Aircurve 10 S mode to Vauto
Resmed Aircurve 10 S mode to Vauto
I would like to try my Reamed 10  from  S to Vauto mode. Do I leave the ipap epap settings as they are (18/13) or do they need to be changed? Please don't be too hard on me I struggle with complex issues after my coma. Oscar data of settings as they are now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Aircurve 10 S mode to Vauto
To achieve the same pressure as the S mode, set the EPAP to 13, IPAP Max to 18, and the PS to 5.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
I need to thank you and everyone else again. I have learned more here in a week than I have from day one almost three years ago.
Last night was wonderful with no morning headache. I wish I knew this from the start when the therapist at rehab set me up with my
first machine. My blood oxygen levels were dropping into the 60s and 70s even on the bipap. Was 6 months before it was corrected to 
something better. It definitely hindered my recovery from the coma. I'm pretty happy with last nights data. But if you see anything please let me know

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Post some recent OSCAR Reports. We might be able to fine tune this Mode of operation for you.

Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
If your O2 levels are under 88 for any length of time you would need to add oxygen to your Cpap. You need to talk to your Doctor.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Determining true CSRs on AirCurve VAuto JoyD. 3 166 07-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Completely new, and in panic mode Fox66 35 1,119 06-23-2024, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Fox66
  initial aircurve pacewave setup cexer 34 925 06-22-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Motor Life Exceeded message Sterling147 5 198 06-17-2024, 09:17 PM
  Help needed with Aircurve 10 Vauto settings SDM1 3 180 06-17-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Aircurve 10 VAuto and Large Leak Problems GeorgeGus 4 301 06-07-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: GeorgeGus
  [Diagnosis] Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Leak Rate munchai 11 419 06-07-2024, 04:27 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.