Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SEFAM S BOX ISSUES ANYONE FAMILIER WITH THIS MACHINE???
RE: SEFAM S BOX ISSUES ANYONE FAMILIER WITH THIS MACHINE???
Oh, I can change pressures when I get into the clinician menu on mine. Maybe the clinic locked yours somehow. I don't know. When I press the two buttons for clinical menu the first thing I see is APAP / CPAP option. I think after this I can press one of the arrow buttons that takes me to the next item which is min pressure and then max pressure. But if you can't see anything else when pressing up and down buttons then I don't know what is going on.

What I found is that the AHI on the machine is not a total AHI it's obstructive AHI only. The machine will also give you ACI which is central apnea index number separately but these are just apnea, does not include central hypopneas (which are most of my residual AHI). If you read the SD card you will the total AHI number and also broken down by type of event. You also get number of each type of event in each pressure category in a graph. 

I bought a plug in SD card reader and the software reads my card. So maybe there is something locked on yours or something. I have no idea.

It sounds like you are not getting quality sleep and feel tired a lot, so probably something needs adjusting. I hope the sleep study went well and you're getting some answers or a new Airsense 10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Rebreathing Issues Geri Monsen 21 2,437 Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Narcil
  I’m new! Humidity issues… tdpcpap 6 224 07-16-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Swapped from Sefam S. Box to ResMed 3nity 2 140 07-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Last Post: 3nity
  Any issues with Apria Healthcare? Rblum100 17 2,937 07-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  Question about Inhalation Issues itchy365 7 310 07-02-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Major issues transitioning from full face to nasal pillow mask SleepTea 8 535 06-23-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 294 272,429 06-22-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Cape67

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.