Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

newbie post
newbie post
     hello,,, not sure if I've done this right, but can some of the pros take a look at my data and post any feedback.
                                          I've been on cpap since April of this year. I still am tired, with somme brain fog, sleepy eyes.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: newbie post
Your chart doesn't provide the info people need to see in order to understand why you might be facing problems. In the pinned messaged there's a post that explains how to setup OSCAR and what needs to be in an OSCAR screenshot - without that, its going to be difficult to comment. Try reformatting to include all the needed date and post again. (here, in this thread)

But on the face of it, you have a lot of mask leaks which must be causing you problems when sleeping, not least with noise and air blowing in your eyes, etc..

So, what sort of mask do you use and do you feel its working out for you?
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the reply...I'll try to reformat.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are using a Philips Dreamstation Auto CPAP with fixed pressure at 11.0 and P-Flex unknown, but looks to be setting 3. The pink shaded areas are variable breathing discussed in our wiki here. https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph..._Breathing

Your AHI is low, but a lot of RERA suggests flow limitation that the Philips machines are very poor at treating. We prefer to see users have the option for bilevel pressure such as what is offered by all Resmed devices. We can try to optimize, but your options are limited with this device that is no longer sold in the U.S.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks a bunch for the reply!
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to do your chart differently. Get rid of the calendar so people can see important information below that.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
hello

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,393 660,844 Today, 10:53 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP Newbie - Waking All Night With Mask Leaks Embeeous 14 305 Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Embeeous
Sad [Treatment] Newbie: can't stay asleep longer than 1 hour with mask on KianaBeth 8 207 09-17-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Newbie and oscar data Trasto 5 250 09-14-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  New here - Post Sleep Study Question Tenley 4 967 09-03-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR newbie, just statrted snoring with mask on?? CanadianRob 5 273 08-29-2024, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Newbie to OSCAR, advice appreciated cousinscc 3 171 08-25-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: cousinscc

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.