Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread
RE: Abdulfakih - Therapy Thread
Hello guys, hope everything is going well.

I ended up doing the turbinate reduction surgery, I am in recovery atm (my nose is stuffed 24/7). Hopefully I will test the CPAP today and report on my findings. This is my last hope guys, pray for me please Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy to hear that also I purchase back to sleep Nastent it work well with me now I’m using oral appliance with Nastent dramatic improvement in my sleep since 1 week don’t give up brother you will find treatment
Post Reply Post Reply
is the Oral appliance a mandibular advancement device?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey guys, I hope everything is going well. 

So, yesterday was my first night with the CPAP after the surgery. I put it in APAP mode to see if I had any decrease in the pressure needed. I was wondering if anyone could please help me take a look at it and give me some tips to see if I have improved? My normal pressure was 10, but i felt it was too much. I currently use a full face mask

https://imgur.com/a/yehgECL
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 3,002 416,068 10 hours ago
Last Post: CpapCamper
  MildOSAHighRera's therapy tuning thread MildOSAHighRera 17 1,229 09-30-2024, 01:15 PM
Last Post: THEVGE
  HenryECole81 - Therapy Thread HenryECole81 31 1,030 09-29-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] TinySteve - Therapy Thread TinySteve 14 711 09-26-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  evanms17 Therapy Thread evanms17 24 1,425 09-24-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: evanms17
  MadFox - Therapy Help Thread MadFox 17 899 09-24-2024, 01:03 AM
Last Post: MadFox
  [Treatment] somniosus - Therapy Thread [new user looking for initial settings advice] somniosus 1 136 09-22-2024, 03:50 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.