Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Oxygen level chart
Oxygen level chart

.pdf   Oxylink 2160_30th May 2024.pdf (Size: 237.09 KB / Downloads: 20)
[attachment=64893]
I took a reading of my oxygen levels last night and would like a knowledgeable person to explain them to me. Are they okay or bad? Thanks. Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oxygen level chart
no doc but it looks fine!

0.8% of the time under 90% and 0% under 79%. the graph in the middle does a good showing you're above 95% o2 for most of the night.

people with untreated apnea can drop to 65%. under 88% is a cause for concern according to some quick research. my untreated psg said 15% of the night under 90% to give you an idea.
Post Reply Post Reply
At least in the US, if oxygen levels are below 89% for more than 5 minutes, supplemental oxygen is issued. If that doesn't apply, your oxygen level probably isn't bad, but worth monitoring. The report says your oxygen of 80-89% was about four and a half minutes, so definitely keep monitoring.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your answer. Makes me feel better now as I have had some ups and downs with heart problems. One stent and a pace maker four years ago, but will keep monitoring. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me interpret Oscar chart sriteop 11 236 08-27-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: sriteop
  Interpret Oscar chart please fudo 5 161 08-27-2024, 01:19 PM
Last Post: fudo
  Please help interpret oscar chart panzer 2 81 08-27-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: panzer
  Chart Review Help helpsotired 22 704 08-25-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Under 1 AHI (great!) but what’s with the constant spikes on my breathing chart graph? JustG 5 174 08-25-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Camping with CPAP & oxygen??? dkrakel 0 84 08-24-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: dkrakel
  pls take a quick look on this chart airwaystent 2 228 08-19-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.