Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] (OSCAR) Starting out, CPAP as Diagnostic tool?
(OSCAR) Starting out, CPAP as Diagnostic tool?
Hello,

Since March of this year, I have felt very tired each and every day, and am no longer able to concentrate well or do the things I enjoy, such as watch movies. 

I have tried to get tested for apnoea, and I got a pulse oximeter, which showed no sign of anything. Because it showed nothing, I have been listed as a lower priority and won't be able to get any higher up testing for at least 6–12 months, which will be an at-home Respiratory Polygraph.

Worried about the prospects of another year of this, with no promise of a solution at the end, I have rented a AirSense11 AutoSet machine to try to figure out the problem myself.

I have put a night's data into OSCAR, and I want to know what I can figure out from the data, I.E. whether it suggests apnoea or anything, as well as if I should make any adjustments.

About me:
23M
85Kg/187lb
180/5'11"
Systolic Blood pressure has been around 150-160 for this year, diastolic something above 100, but I can remember. My BP has never been high before.
Frequent awakening with dry mouth
Sleep alone, no direct evidence of apnoea.

I attached the OSCAR data,
I appreciate any help.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP user, OSCAR data - Advice needed dodenboombie 0 27 2 hours ago
Last Post: dodenboombie
  Large SpO2 drop when starting sleep....issue or not? THEVGE 2 84 10-23-2024, 04:38 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Help With CPAP Treatment (Oscar Help) Bosox6177 2 142 10-19-2024, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Bosox6177
  New to CPAP, High CA OSCAR review needed ArmedStag 5 332 10-15-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Finally have Oscar and want to make sure I am doing CPAP right! Danno220 6 269 10-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 20 1,927 10-01-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  New CPAP user, looking for help understanding OSCAR Ksquared716 3 302 09-19-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.