Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RE: New member
I’m totally exhausted everyday. It’s really wearing on me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(Yesterday, 02:11 PM)59Bugeye Wrote: .... It’s really wearing on me.

Would you mind posting your latest Oscar shot, including the bottom of the AHI section (on the left), so we can see the instrument's setting?
Post Reply Post Reply

The doctor is mailing the sleep study report to me.  Here is the daily view from last night.  Turned off the EPR 3 days ago and from my interpretation of the results, I need to turn it back on.  I  will do that right away.  I could not get the device settings on the left without two screen shots.  I'm wondering if I should rearrange this side panel. I'm not sure what sections are the most important. 

Thank you for the support
Post Reply Post Reply
I just went to turn the EPR back on and accidentally found an additional setting that I hadn't seen before that let me turn up the EPR.  I turned it to 2.  It was previously on 1 but I was not doing well and then I tried it off for 3 days and my reports look worse to me.   Please let me know  what you think.  I had previously found the clinical manual online but it isn't super complete. 

My screen shots are in the above post.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Because of your high CAs, we want to see your sleep report to determine whether your current instrument is the right one for your condition.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member Help! americasclassics 16 696 07-16-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: americasclassics
  [Treatment] New Member - Please Critique My Treatment Plan LuminousOne 4 283 06-09-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne
  New Member Intro GiveMeAllTheSleep 3 242 06-04-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: GiveMeAllTheSleep
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 519 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 744 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,570 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 2,036 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.