Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar data help
Oscar data help
I have been using my old Remstar for many years and finally replaced with my new Resmed Airsense10.   Downloaded the MyAir and also managed to pull some data to review on the side.   Currently myAir app is showing 99% but I do wake up a few times every night.  I'm wondering if there is any setting that I should try to improve my sleep.   Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar data help
Welcome to the forum desmondthang Smile

Those leaks need to be addressed first of all, what mask system are you using and what's your sleeping position?
Post Reply Post Reply
Im currently using the Airfit P10.  This nose cushion size is XS so I have bought one size up to Small.  Hope this smaller size cushion will help the leak.
Since I'm gettting 99 score in myair app,  is this allign to the oscar scoring  AHI 3.56?   Is this good or bad at 3.56?
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you using mouthtape or a chinstrap too? Most people need to with nasal pillows because the mouth will fall open during sleep causing the leaks to spike.. For me personally 3.56ahi is bad and I would not feel rested.
Post Reply Post Reply
    I do not use any mouth tape.  I have made the strap tight last night.  here is some improvement.  Is this noise level improvement?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 9 359 3 hours ago
Last Post: sleepadventure
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 35 1,404 Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 13 407 09-16-2024, 10:25 PM
Last Post: citrus1
  [CPAP] Help interpreting OSCAR data andersh 0 72 09-15-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: andersh
  [Treatment] Newbie and oscar data Trasto 5 214 09-14-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [CPAP] Please help, first time analyzing my oscar data napnea 3 150 09-13-2024, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
Question Help w/ Oscar Data (recent mask switch) cpapillon 6 244 09-11-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.