Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Gamestar32 ASV Treatment Thread
RE: Gamestar32 ASV Treatment Thread
Alright I think we've cracked the case! I started using a soft cervical collar and suddenly my leaks are way more under control, and last night I made it through the whole night without waking up! Eyes closed at bed time, and they opened to my alarm this morning. I am not using hyperbole when I say I can't remember the last time that happened. 

OSCAR data below. On 7/9 I was using the Resmed F40, which I find way more comfortable at the cost of leaks. Last night, I went back to the F&P Evora Full Face which sacrifices a slight bit of comfort for a way better seal and a better nose bridge (for me anyways). I realize now that I forgot to switch mask mode back to Full instead of Pillows which I think is the only reason any leaks are showing at all.

I'll post another update in a few days to confirm all is well. As of right now, I'm feeling pretty hopeful that the collar was the missing link here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Gamestar32 ASV Treatment Thread
Looks very good there. Congrats. Monitor in a few days to track progress.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cpapnovice - Therapy Thread cpapnovice 40 571 5 hours ago
Last Post: cpapnovice
  Tobiathan therapy thread tobiathan 2 77 6 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 108 3,649 7 hours ago
Last Post: Dormeo
Idea [Treatment] Chuu's Therapy Thread Chuuclysm 12 342 9 hours ago
Last Post: Chuuclysm
  matsodav - Therapy Thread matsodav 12 342 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
Last Post: matsodav
  Weld3z - Therapy Thread Weld3z 21 397 Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Weld3z
  [Treatment] Help with treatment, questions, approach, understanding UsuallyTired 12 271 07-22-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: UsuallyTired

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.