Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Help interpreting OSCAR data
Help interpreting OSCAR data

So I have been using cPAP since 2019 but only using the myAir app to track data.  I was using a full face mask, but I have recently lost 56 pounds and was starting to feel like I was having trouble with my mask fitting properly. I was waking up with puffy eyes from air blowing into them.  I was already in the smallest size.  So I switched to the ResMed n30.  I use a chin strap and mouth tape with this.  I have noticed that my AHI have gone up even though my scores in myAir are still 95-100.  I cannot get another appointment with sleep medicine for months, so I decided to put an SD card into my machine and download OSCAR.  From looking at only two days of data I'm shocked to see my apneas are not obstructive but clear airway apnea.  Otherwise I don't understand what I am looking at or how to improve my AHI.  Can anyone help me make heads or tails of this?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review My Oscar Data; Any Recommendations? Websurfer49 1 65 Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 50 2,747 Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 9 605 10-20-2024, 11:17 PM
Last Post: richardb123
  Interpreting Oscar data Yılmaz EBEM 5 190 10-19-2024, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [Treatment] Advice with OSCAR Data sploomb 7 504 10-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: sploomb
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,574 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [CPAP] Trying to make sense of my OSCAR data (newbie) aardvarkpineapple 1 163 10-15-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.