Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part?
RE: Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part?
I forgot tp put the price !?!?!? it is $130 CAD plus 10 or 20 sh os it's $103 US !!!

It is the same and works.

You need to take apart the machine for cleaning also, very easy 1 h job.

I heard that the reset for the message for motor can't be removed.

Would really be interested in that software to reset hours with more details....
Post Reply Post Reply
You may want to take a look at Supplier #38 in the event you need a new machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi just did not motor that I can find in there ????
Post Reply Post Reply
All I'm saying is that just in case the motor from China does not work out. They're selling the complete unit at a pretty decent price.
Post Reply Post Reply
My machine was making the same noise. I figure the motor is going.  Amazon is now selling the replacement motors.  My other main main problem was with my mask, it was not tight enough and was leaking.  |i spoke with an agent from the website  SLEEPPLAY.    He as extremely helpful and even emailed me after to see if everything was alright.   Good Luck
Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
I talked to both ResMed and the Florida authorized service place.  

The Florida folks were very nice.  They won't do an hours reset without replacing the motor themselves.  The price will be more than a new C2C at the 'black friday' prices.  It is a small nag, you can push the button and ignore it.  I completely understand, they could get their repair franchise pulled otherwise.  Only two verified service centers in USA, California and Florida.

The Amazon motor works great, no problems at all... I did a post on cleaning/rebuilding my AS10.  Just finished putting a 4G modem in it, that's another post I'll do tomorrow... if the data gets uploaded.

I would *not* attempt this without having some kind of backup plan... I bought a new C2C just for this... and I still have my old S9, I assume it works fine.  Everyone should have two machines and a small gasoline generator or battery pack available!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I did it. Bought a motor from Amazon (Vorgens ) made in China of course, for $130. Finished the replacement yesterday which was very straighforward. Used the video that has been posted here, and another from some Aussie guy on youtube. Just search Resmed motor replacement and there are many sites to assist you.

All went really smooth until the final connection, and I F'd it up. it was the small modem/ disk on the left sied of the unit. I just could'nt get the tiny coonection to mate up and buggered it. I put the unit together without it and has run fine and blows consistent. Quiet as a mouse. Still reads "motor needs replacement", but other then that...fine.

I may or may not see if I can order the modem/ disk board, but we will see.

Thanks to all here
Post Reply Post Reply
Swoopster, it's unlikely you need the modem for anything other than My Air. Since your device has so many hours, it is unlikely anyone is still monitoring it, and in my case, the type of wireless service my device connected with has been discontinued. No loss if the modem is not useful.

I did send my Vauto to Supplier #28 for motor replacement, refurbishing and reset motor run-hours. It cost $220. I mention it here so if anyone would rather pay for professional repair and not get the motor life exceeded message, it does not cost a lot more.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is a good price. Other repair facilities were quoting me a lot more.
Post Reply Post Reply
I personally endorse their service. They are polite, professional, prompt, and willing to answer questions.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Canadian Provider Who Will Send ResMed 10 for Blower Replacement Rickyricardo 0 10 35 minutes ago
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Airsense 10 replacement: suggestions? newmar 7 285 09-11-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 12 4,471 08-19-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: mufitcakir
  Resetting the motor error message on a ResMed 10 stagebuilder 7 1,117 08-15-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV Motor Life Exceeded message Sterling147 24 1,235 08-02-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Sterling147
  Air Curve 10 ASV Exceeded Motor Life Expectency Message - The final saga Sterling147 0 243 07-15-2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Sterling147
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 11 2,494 07-08-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.