Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Those who tried Airfit P10 nasal pillows, plz help
RE: Those who tried Airfit P10 nasal pillows, plz help

I did a 5 minute jerry rigging myself before buying a hose hanging thingy. Will test tonight. Last night i slept with a cotton pad taped to my upper lip, it did help to keep the nasal pillows in the right angle for my nostrils.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a lanyard around the tube and a Command hook. That can be relocated without damaging the wall, but your system has a similar function. May be overkill to stick a hook that can lift an engine in the ceiling, but it's functional. Another accessory I really like is the SnuggleSkins CPAP tube cover. It fits end to end and makes the tube quiet and more comfortable against the skin.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hehe yeah but that was the smallest hook i had. Its just screwed into the plasterboard so it wont hold an engine...
Post Reply Post Reply
I now use DreamPorts, but before that, I used and liked the P30i.  I have small nostrils but tried all three sizes and eventually found, oddly, that the large was the most comfortable.

For those interested I love the Bleep Dreamports.  They are fiddly to learn to use, but well worth the effort.  I would never switch back.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried sleeping with my jerry rigged hose holder and it did hold my P10 in a somewhat better position since the hose didnt drag them down onto my upper lip. But still the sound of my breathing is very loud and i have to work to breathe. If i lift them up a bit the airflow gets much much better. So i must try Large. Otherwise the angle of the pilows on the P10 just doesent work for my nostrils.

I will also check out the P30i and N30i. Maybe even the N30.

Bleep Dreamports isnt avalible in EU it seems. And ordering them from u.s gets very costly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal pillows v nasal mask FLcracker 10 354 10-01-2024, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Doublereeder2
  Pillows mask, drooling tostaky 9 322 09-26-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Dreamwear nasal pillows vs. full face mask arnoblalam 1 157 09-22-2024, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Full Face Mask Issues vs Nasal Pillows Issues FozzyDaBear 8 372 09-17-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: FozzyDaBear
  EERS using Resmed AirFit P30i Mask GrantT 9 1,886 09-15-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: mintjberry
  Need Help...Possible problems with Airfit 10 Ryd4Life 2 226 09-11-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Ryd4Life
  Nasal Congestion Rgn3 18 2,318 09-04-2024, 07:44 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.