Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Clear Airway, CSR events
RE: Clear Airway, CSR events
Every event that interferes with your normal sleeping pattern disturbs your sleep; it can move you from one sleep stage to another. You might not be fully awake, but you cannot have the needed length of sleeping stages either.
Post Reply Post Reply
After 5 days at 10, my AHI is staying below 1. Thank you! Hoping the CA events / football waveforms settle down more as my body adjusts. Do you have any suggestions as to what is causing the higher pressures earlier in the night? I'm assuming sinus inflammation.

To the previous post, I've noticed CA occurring prior to night time awaking, where I tend to get out of bed (see gap in airflow waveform.) It appears to me that the CA precedes movement, & therefore may be triggering arousal.

I do sometimes see CA in the morning, when I am waking/awake but not out of bed but I am seeing that less in the more recent data after adj pressures so I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Your AHI is below 1, your flow limit and oxigen are excellent, and your insp/exp time ratio is in the expected range. Your CAs are expected to disappear with time.

Your initial pressure increase is associated with some flow limit spikes, probably because your minimum pressure is still a bit low. But I would not change it yet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Many Undetected Apnea and Hypopnia Events Tabster 7 211 8 hours ago
Last Post: Tabster
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 240 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Clear Airway Events Only - New User Help pacc815 15 565 09-06-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Unflagged events, treatment ineffective slatejetpack 4 201 09-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: slatejetpack
  Large Leak/UA Events since titration RainyDog 8 213 09-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Persistent CA events and fatigue with low-ish AHI ATT9791 11 664 08-28-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Need help with increased Clear Airway events zood 0 190 08-26-2024, 11:09 PM
Last Post: zood

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.